Come Home to misbo
Below is a summary of benefits your school is missing out on by not being a MISBO member school. Read how much you're missed as a member school from our Executive Director Damian Kavanagh.
Never hesitate to contact any of the MISBO Staff or Susan Flanagan, Vendor and Member Engagement Manager, with any questions you have.
MISBO provides three main areas of membership benefits:
Our member schools are happiest when they're saving money. Here are some tips on how to best use our purchasing consortium:
- Click here to view the webinar on how to get the most from the MISBO Purchasing Consortium.
- Click here for a list of MISBO Vendors
- Click here for a list of providers for our Digital Educational Resources program.
Be sure to be signed in to receive all the details on the discounts of our contracts.
Be sure to take advantage of all of our professional development opportunities including:
- MISBO On the Road
Time and time again we hear how our members value sharing with each other, whether it be in person at one of our events or virtually. Be sure to take advantage of all the shared discussions, best practices and Q&A that happens when your peers get together!
- The MISBO Network - a network of your peers who understands your day to day struggles:
- Fisher & Phillips Knowledge Center
- Our Career Center - post and search open positions in our member schools
- Participation and benchmark reporting in DASL by NAIS