terms of website use
INFORMATION ABOUT US: www.misbo.com is a site operated by Mid-South Independent School Business Officers ("We"). We are a nonprofit company registered in the State of Georgia and have our registered office at 1640 Powers Ferry Road SE Building 20, Suite 200, Marietta, GA 30067.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE: Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to amend the information or withdraw the services we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and trademark laws. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off, copied, or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy, or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms of Website Use, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made whether modified or unmodified.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED: Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY: We aim to update our Website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
OUR LIABILITY: The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, law, or otherwise;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, use of any service provider or vendor listed on our website, including, without limitation any liability for:
- direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by infringement of general laws (including the omission to act in accordance with reasonable carefulness), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
PROHIBITED USES: You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to create liability for us in any way; or in any way that causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of any of the provisions in these Terms of Website Use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: 1) any part of our Website; 2) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; 3) any software used in the provision of our Website; and/or 4) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
LINKING AND FRAMING: You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to Damian Kavanagh at email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE: Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third-party websites and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION: We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms of Website Use. Where a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these Terms of Website Use constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: These terms of Website Use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or the use or misuse of the website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia. Venue for any action to enforce or interpret this Agreement shall be proper in the State Courts located in Atlanta, Georgia (U.S.A.), Cobb County or the Federal Courts of the Northern District of Georgia.
TRADEMARKS: MISBO and associated logos are the trademarks of Mid-South Independent School Business Officers and may not be used or reproduced without our express, written permission.
VARIATIONS: We may revise these Terms of Website Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms of Website Use may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
YOUR CONCERNS: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact Damian Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our Website.