TRACY THE TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR
- Experience: 6 years in independent schools; 4 years as a network administrator at a Fortune 500 company.
- Personal: Parent of a 3rd grader
- Community: Certified Trainer and Educator with Google for Education; Member of the NAIS innovation task force, Apple Distinguished Educator, nature club advisor
- Likes: all things tech (phones, iPads, tablets)
- Dislikes: internet outages
Read below to see what Tracy is thinking about right now!
DreamBox Learning is an adaptive, online K-8 math program designed to complement classroom instruction and proven to positively impact student outcomes. Combining a motivating, game-like environment with a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum, it responds to learners’ actions and decisions by continuously adapting to support student competency with math concepts and promoting strategies for fluency and application—all while empowering educators with real-time data and academic insights to inform instruction.
- MISBO member schools get 10% off at ShiftinEDU - click here for more info!
- Our Winter Webinar Series is now open for registration!
- Are you on the MISBO technology list-serv? It's always a robust conversation!
- Click here to see all the technology discounts for hardware you can receive through your MISBO membership!