- Experience: 6 years in independent schools; 4 years as a network administrator at a Fortune 500 company.
- Personal: Parent of a 3rd grader
- Community: Certified Trainer and Educator with Google for Education; Member of the NAIS innovation task force, Apple Distinguished Educator, nature club advisor
- Likes: all things tech (phones, iPads, tablets)
- Dislikes: internet outages
Read below to see what Tracy is thinking about right now!
inRESONANCE has been providing database and website solutions to more than 500 schools in 35 countries since 1999. Their dismissal application - TavTrac - completely revolutionizes the parent/school handoff process, giving parents the security and control that they demand. If "carpool" is a nightmare at your school, find out more about TavTrac!
DreamBox Learning is an adaptive, online K-8 math program designed to complement classroom instruction and proven to positively impact student outcomes. Combining a motivating, game-like environment with a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum, it responds to learners’ actions and decisions by continuously adapting to support student competency with math concepts and promoting strategies for fluency and application—all while empowering educators with real-time data and academic insights to inform instruction.
Click here to read more about how DreamBox works with one-to-one learning.
Be sure to read more from Tracy's colleagues by following the links below: