LAURA THE LIBRARIAN
- Experience: 3 years in independent schools; 5 years as a consultant for
state-leveldepartment of public instruction
- Personal: no children, but she’s a kid at heart
- Community: Library Journal "Mover and Shaker”, club advisor
- Likes: Comic books and pocket protectors
- Dislikes: Paper Shredders and permanent ink
Read below to see what Laura is thinking about right now!
Would a K12 Campus License make sense for you? Students can easily and quickly find data for term papers, presentations, or thesis. Libraries offer their users an attractive and intuitive research tool for functionality and professors and academic researchers use Statista for teaching purposes. Might be something to consider!
Infobase has announced a new and improved Bloom's Literature. In an effort to provide guidance through the product, they are also offering an informative webinar on Thursday, August 17th at 2:00 pm ET. More information can be found here!
- Are you on the MISBO Librarian list-serv? Sign up today!
- Our Winter Webinar Series is now open for registration - register today!
- Remember to let Dianne Sagaas at MISBO know about your favorite digital resources so we can all save money while providing our students great resources!
- Click here to see a list of all the Digital Educational Resources providers where your school can receive discounted electronic subscriptions!