FISHER PHILLIPS KNOWLEDGE CENTER
New and improved!
Fisher Phillips has re-launched their Knowledge Center just for MISBO members!
If you recently received a Fisher Phillips email invite:
- The invite is from Microsoft SharePoint and will ask you to follow the link to the FP Knowledge Center.
- If you already have a Microsoft Office 365 account, the same credentials will giv eyou access to the Knowledge Center.
- If you don't have an Office 365 account, the login screen will give you the ability to create an account.
- Click here for a quick start guide to the Fisher Phillips Knowledge Center.
If you did not receive an email invitation to the Knowledge Center, but would like one, please contact Cheryl Goode at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404-921-3814.
In conjunction with the new Knowledge Center, MISBO members receive, as part of their membership, the following benefits from Fisher Phillips:
- Access the Fisher Phillips Knowledge Center from the firm’s website. The Knowledge Center contains various newsletters and alerts, FP's Education Updates and other resources covering specific areas of the law that you may download as a useful guide. The Knowledge Center will be regularly updated by FP staff.
- 30 minutes of legal advice annually by telephone with a Fisher Phillips attorney.
- 10% discount
offtheir standard (non-discounted) fees for schools that choose to retain Fisher Phillips for new work.