MISBO/CORPCARE EAP PROGRAM
CorpCare's comprehensive Employee Assistance Program strives to produce happier, healthier, more productive employees. CorpCare EAP equips the employee and their family members with the tools needed in addressing and resolving situations that arise at work and at home. Confidentiality is fundamental in CorpCare's EAP. They are fully compliant with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and other state and federal confidentiality laws. For more information about CorpCare's EAP program for MISBO member schools, you can call 877-843-1057 or go online to www.corpcareeap.com to learn more about their services.
- 24/7 Toll-Free Dedicated Helpline with OPI translation services
- Personal Face-to-Face Counseling
- Legal/Financial Consultations
- Interactive Website
- Enhanced Work-life
- Customized National Affiliate Network
CorpCare's EAP provides employer services available to your human resource personnel and managers.
- EAP Orientations
- Supervisory and Employee Training
- Wellness Seminars
- Health Fair Consultation
- Policy Consultation
- Management Consultations and Referrals
- Clinical Case Management
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefings
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Promotional Materials
- Utilization Reports
If you're from a MISBO member school, follow the button below for more details on this contract (login required).