HANNAH THE HR DIRECTOR
- Experience: 16 years in independent schools; 13 years as Director of HR in
localpublic school district
- Personal: 3 grown children
- Community: Society
ofHuman Resource Management Certified Senior Professional, advises the Lower School Student Government Association
- Likes: Training Manuals and Forms
- Dislikes: Unpredictable Heads of School
Read below to see what Hannah is thinking about right now!
What's a self-funded captive?
The MISBO/ISBC Health Insurance Program makes everyone scratch their heads just a bit - it is not your traditional plan. Watch the video below to hear more about how it works, and then decide if it might be an opportunity for your school!
Most of our schools provide varying degrees of background checks on new employees, contractors, and/or frequent visitors to their school. When it comes to organizations that have
Understanding Workplace Violence from Invictus
Workplace violence is an unfortunate but important topic that all employers and employees need to consider. The issue of violence in the workplace has been addressed by OSHA, the CDC’s NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), the FBI, the DOJ, and the National Center of Victims of Crime. According to OSHA, workplace violence is any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening or disruptive behavior that occurs at the work site.
- Follow this link to read about MISBO's insurance offerings for independent schools.
- Mark your calendars for June 21-23 for a new MISBO program - Summer Summit: Talent Acquisition!
- Our Winter Webinar Series is open for registration - register today!
- Remember the great benefits offered by Fisher & Philips as part of your MISBO membership!