Facilities Impact The Quality Of Environments
Your school's facilities impact the quality of environment for students, faculty, and staff; your brand; and short term/long term costs to the campus. This session will look at the variety of ways in which independent schools can maintain and improve the physical plant over the long term.
Meet the Speaker
Dennis Palmer is Senior Vice President/COO at Building Solutions and is responsible for development and delivery of facilities operations support services nationwide. With over one hundred school clients, Building Solutions has become the gold standard for forecasting capital expenditures and campus needs. Dennis has an extensive background in merging technical and sustainability needs into 15-20 year capital forecasts.
- Learning Objective: Participants will learn about the numerous approaches to long-term capital renewal and will be able to lead a discussion at the trustee level about the path that is appropriate for their school.
- Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
- Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
- Program level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparations: None
- Recommended CPE Credits 1.0 in Business Management & Organization.
All webinars are $50 per session but are FREE to anyone from a MISBO member school. Webinars are one hour in length and begin at 2pm ET.
MISBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint, refund, and cancellation, call the office at 404-921-3812 or please use the following link: MISBO Webinar Administrative Policies.