MISBO DER Coffee Talk: Learning A-Z
Join us on March 10th at 10:00 AM ET!
Learning A-Z provides digital, PreK-6 resources to support differentiated instruction and blended learning:
- Reading A-Z provides thousands of leveled books and differentiated teaching resources in digital, printable and projectable formats.
- Raz-Kids offers an online library featuring leveled eBooks and eQuizzes for interactive reading practice.
- Raz-Plus combines power of Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids in one comprehensive solution.
- ELL Edition supplements Raz-Plus with specialized resources designed for English language learners.
- Headsprout delivers adaptive, research-proven online reading instruction for students.
- Science A-Z provides multilevel books and activities that engage students in practicing and applying a range of STEM concepts.
- Writing A-Z offers a omprehensive collection of lessons, resources, and tools to help students master the writing process.
- Vocabulary A-Z offers custom and premade word lists and vocabulary lessons.
ReadyTest A-Z delivers grade-appropriate ELA practice tests and test-taking lessons. In addition, Learning A-Z product collections combine multiple products to target specific areas of instruction.
Sandy will also be introducing you to our new products for 2022, Foundations A-Z and Writing A-Z Adventure Zone
Sandra Reyes, National Curriculum Consultant, Learning A-Z