2021 Human Resources Intensive
Below you will find resources for your role as a presenter.
Bookmark this page for easy access!
How to access the event platform, tips for your presentation, and more!
Full Event Schedule
Review the schedule and confirm your session time, title, and description.
This will be a Zoom meeting (not a webinar) so you may encourage attendee interaction if you like.
- Access the Event Home Base (login required) for the full schedule with meeting links
- Backup list of all meeting links
Session Flow Breakdown
Your session is scheduled for 50 minutes. With a few minutes of introduction and the last 10 minutes dedicated to discussion, this leaves 35-40 minutes of true presentation time. See below for a typical session flow:
- 15 minutes prior to session: Join the meeting; prepare and test technology with MISBO staff
- First 2 minutes: Session begins; staff welcome, possible sponsor showcase, introduction
- 35-40 minutes: Your presentation, including Q&A (questions can be taken throughout session or saved until the end)
- 10 minutes: Discussion; please prepare prompt questions to ask the audience, to get conversation started (thought-provoking, make it easy to chime in, “give an example of…” )
Powerpoint Presentation Template (download)
Please use this template for your slides.
Presentation File Upload
Upload your presentation or email to email@example.com by Monday, June 14th
Presentations will be shared with attendees after the event, and will be made available to other MISBO members after 60 days. (If anything from your presentation is proprietary or unable to be shared, we can help you with how to proceed.)
Learn more about the entire event.
Zoom Virtual Background
Please use this virtual background while you are presenting.
Use these sample emails, tweets, LinkedIn posts, etc. to help spread the word for a successful event!
Zoom Presenter Reference Guide
New to presenting via Zoom? Use the reference guide provided here.
Let us know how we can help!