2022 FAcilities Conference
Information for Speakers
Table of Contents
- Session Timing
- PowerPoint Template
- Submit Your Presentation Slides
- Promotional Toolkit
- General Information
- Hotel Information
- Shipping to the Hotel
Session Timing and Notes
All sessions are scheduled for 1 hour. Below is a guideline for your session, but feel free to change up the flow if needed.
- 10 minutes prior to session: Start setting up; prepare and test technology with MISBO staff
- 45-50 minutes: Your presentation
- 10-15 minutes: Discussion and Q&A; please prepare discussion questions for the audience
Download any videos for your presentation ahead of time, rather than using the internet. It is best not to rely on internet during your presentation.
Submit Your Presentation Slides
Submit your slides here. Please submit slides at least 2 days prior to your presentation. We need this as backup in case your technology decides not to work! And slides will be shared with attendees after the event.
- Event information and schedule
- Attendee lists will be shared with all speakers digitally as the event approaches
Download here. Help spread the word for a successful conference! Includes suggested social media posts, event graphics, and more.
Speakers are responsible for their own hotel and travel arrangements.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando
8978 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Click here to make your reservation
Or call 1-800-340-2494 and mention group code “MIS”
Rate: King $159 / 2 Queens $169
Cutoff Date: January 15, 2022
Shipping address: 8978 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
The following information must be included on all packages to ensure proper delivery:
- "MISBO Conference"
- On-site guest name
- Date of Function (2/6/2022)
To ship from the hotel:
- FedEx picks up packages from the hotel daily (for same day pickup, service must be scheduled prior to 5pm).
- UPS does not pick up any packages unless it is scheduled with the company (additional fees apply for the pickup service).
We look forward to having you there! Please reach out with any questions.