2021 Facilities Conference
Thank you for visiting the Conference Resources Page!
See below for all available presentation slides, reference materials, and session recordings
(more will be added as they become available, so please check back).
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Need CPE credit?
Be sure to complete the Conference Survey to earn credits. View all CPE information.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of completion.
Tuesday, February 2
9:00 - 9:50 pm
- How Building Automation, Logistics, and Communications Create Successful Programs (Leo Barrios, Jamy Juhan, Tom Owenby, & Mark Seal)
10:00 - 10:40 am
- The "Campus" Architect: Partnering with a Design Professional (Brian Dempsey & Tom Owenby)
10:45 - 11:25 am
- Space Planning for the "New Normal" (Lance Knight)
11:35 am - 12:05 pm
- Renovation 101: Managing a Successful Construction Project on a K-12 Campus (John Dunn & Tom Owenby)
Wednesday, February 3
10:45 – 11:20 am
- Construction Camp (Mike Jacobs, Jeff Malloy, & Karen McClelland)
11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Money Matters: Effectively Communicating Facility Needs for Long-Range Planning (Kevin Folsom, Lance Knight, & Joe Rayburn)