Providence Day School is searching for a dynamic educator to join our Technology Team’s mission to support our world-class faculty in their endeavors to create the best learning opportunities possible. The following should be considered:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team with faculty to develop classroom projects, lesson plans, and iOS app selections that promote communication, collaboration, creativity, and academic success.
- Empower faculty to use technology to collaborate, communicate, generate innovative ideas, investigate, and solve problems.
- Provide professional development for faculty and staff as needed.
- Train all new hires faculty and non-teaching staff on systems applicable to their position.
- Mentor faculty in integrating current, relevant, and supportable technologies into their classroom.
- Train and support faculty on utilizing the learning management system for grading, attendance, reporting, and communicating between home and school.
- Implements best practices related to technology use based on research and/or pilot
- Partner with faculty to promote students’ acquisition of skills related to digital citizenship and the PD Passport.
- Support faculty and staff in their understanding of systems and operations and the practice of safe, legal, and ethical behavior.
Applicants should submit a cover letter of interest, current resume, and a list of three references with telephone numbers and/or email addresses.
Anyone interested in joining a work hard, play hard team should contact: email@example.com.