2021 Auxiliary Programs Conference
Thank you for visiting the Conference Resources Page!
See below for all available presentation slides, reference materials, and session recordings
(more will be added as they become available, so please check back).
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Tuesday, February 2
9:00 - 9:50 pm
- How Building Automation, Logistics, and Communications Create Successful Programs (Leo Barrios, Jamy Juhan, Tom Owenby, & Mark Seal)
10:00 - 10:40 am
- It Takes a Village (Jeff Malloy & Karen McClelland)
10:45 - 11:25 am
- Auxiliary Programs Quick Hits (Mandy Chan, Yvette Dukes, & Danielle Tripp)
Presentation Slides: Student Images; CIT Programs/Recycle, Reuse, & Reinvent!
11:35 am - 12:05 pm
- New Strategies to Enhance Your School Store in Normal and COVID Times (Jeff Malloy, Karen McClelland, Dan O’Neil, & Ryan Williams)
Resources: Virtual School Store Tour Slides
Wednesday, February 3
10:45 – 11:20 am
- How to In-House Your School’s SEO (Peter Ross)
Google My Business
Moz (all about SEO)
HotJar (heatmap for your website)
Answer The Public
Lander App (landing pages)
11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Delivering Quality In-Person Programming While Managing a Flexible Budget (Jeff Malloy & Dan O’Neil)