EXPLORERS BEFORE/AFTER CARE STAFF
Explorers Before/After Care Staff
St. Martin’s Episcopal School has an immediate opening for a teacher or caregiver to work with children in the Explorers Before/After School Program. The work hours are Monday through Friday from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM, with an additional morning shift from 7:15 AM – 7:45 AM. The rate of pay is based on level of training and experience.
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits. Must have experience working with children. A degree in education or CDA (State of Georgia Bright from the Start Child Development Associate) credential is preferred. This position will be working with children ages 3 through 8th grade.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a progressive, challenging program for youth; create lesson plans monthly.
- Monitor and report behavior of students according to approved procedures; report progress regarding student performance and behavior.
- Check and assist students with homework as necessary
- Coordinate the distribution of afternoon snacks.
- Oversee students while involved in activities, maintaining order and procedures during all activities; e.g. classroom, gym, playground, etc.
- Take daily attendance, update student notes, and maintain bulletin boards.
- Work productively and consistently with afterschool program supervisors, other afterschool program teachers, parents, youth, and community.
- Attend designated orientations and in-service trainings.
- Assist in ordering supplies and maintaining facility and equipment.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
St. Martin’s Episcopal School, founded in 1959, is a coeducational day school serving students from 2 years old through 8th grade. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.stmartinschool.org.
The School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, applicants are considered only on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, gender, age, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls, please