DIRECTOR OF FINANCE (2)
Director of Finance
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is currently seeking qualified applicants for Director of Finance. This full-time position reports to the Headmaster. The Director of Finance is charged with comprehensive responsibility for all financial systems and reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial and budget statements, as well as investment and capital project reports
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Management of operational cash flow
- Supervision of all business office functions, including loan agreements, general ledger accounting, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Ensures completion of annual audit and preparation of all required federal and state tax filings
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations, including ADA, OSHA, IRS reporting, hazardous materials, fire/health and building inspections, and EPA issues
- Supervises Director of Operations in establishing and maintaining standards of plant, housekeeping, maintenance and repairs
Candidates must, at minimum, possess a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or General Management, or equivalent experience with the minimum of five years. Candidates, as a representative of the school, should be motivated by and should embrace the Catholic mission and the philosophy of the school. Competitive salary/benefit package is available.