ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
Accounts Payable Manager
Landmark Christian School in Fairburn, GA has an opening for an Accounts Payable Manager beginning immediately. The Accounts Payable Manager completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 5-10 years of accounting experience required
The successful candidate will be a Christian, who has a commitment to Christian education, and whose daily walk with Christ is evident in all they do.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Emily Torrenga, Assistant to the Head of School, at email@example.com.